Congregations and mission centers interested in receiving a Tangible Love grant must focus on providing support for one or more of the following priority areas:
- Basic human needs—physical, mental, health, employment, social, and education
- Environmental ministries
- Human rights advocacy, multicultural issues, community awareness, and education
- Reconciliation and/or conflict resolution initiatives, including training
- Reentry for ex-offenders, veterans, or services for domestic violence survivors
- After-school tutoring programs, adult and immigrant education
- Peace and justice ministries with children, youth, young adults, and neighborhoods
We invite you to read the full list of guidelines for receiving a Tangible Love grant before submitting your application.
In addition to your application, you must submit a cover letter, financial information, and letters of support. All documents must be submitted before the Tangible Love Team will consider your application.
We invite you to review the application checklist for more information about what you must include with your application.
We consider grant applications twice a year. Applications must be received by your apostle, mission center president, and financial officer by February 1 or September 1. They must be received by the Tangible Love administrator by March 1 or October 1.